Kate Mitchell runs our Restorative Yoga Classes. Classes are open for all to attend and are not specific to a particular health background. Restorative Yoga is a gentle Yoga that helps get the body moving slowly. It increases joint mobility, relieves stress, and reduces issues related to sleep and fatigue. It is suitable for anyone wanting deep rest and balance.
Classes will last for 45-60 minutes.
Please wear comfortable clothing that allows for movement and stretching.
Benefits of a Restorative Yoga practice:
• Help reduce stress levels
• Restore energy levels
• Calm the physical body and mind
• Improve flexibility and joint mobility
• Better sleep
• Gentle stretch
• More mental balance
• Help reduce fatigue
• Get moving in a gentle way
• Be part of a community
• Important digital detox time – switch off from technology
• To reconnect with your breath and body
• You will feel more relaxed and rejuvenated after class
Casual drop in classes are $30 per class, or classes are part of a Wellac Lifestyle Fitness Membership.
Rebates for classes may apply depending on your private health cover.
Classes will be running at 12:30pm on Wednesdays during the school term (4 terms per year)
Please call Wellac Lifestyle Reception
on 02 9344 3875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to book or for further information.
There is a short pre-attendance form to complete prior to your first class.